We had 3 very big coyotes caught on our security cameras this morning at 6:10AM. But we’ve also seen them during the bright light of day and at all times during the night.
We’ve run into them before when walking our dogs in our yard. Yelling at them doesn’t work. They just turn and square off with you. We’ve tried throwing some rocks at them to scare them and that didn’t work either.
What worked was we wear a loud whistle around our neck and when we see them, we blow it and it scares them away.
1. Make sure to hook the leash on a harness that allows you to pull them up quickly and safely by it (vs a collar that can slip of easily).
2. I even have a tight bungie key chain looped around the leash handle and around my wrist. When coyotes jump out of no where, people usually jump and the leash drops and they can run off with your baby! The bungie ensures you stay connected to your baby’s leash.
3. Fences DO NOT protect your furry kids. Coyotes can jump over 12 foot fences!
4. Keep them close by you too, but coyotes have taken pets right beside their person without these other safeguards.
5. Since they often hunt in packs too, even some larger dogs alone are not safe outside. Especially older or sick babies.
* I am an animal communicator (telepath) & intuitive healer. I have been blessed with a gift that enables me to communicate with the mind and hearts of animals. I’ve been doing animal communication professionally since the year 2000 and have an established track record of helping animals and their people.
* How I received this blessing was from the worst moment in my life. My dog Corke was hit by a car on purpose by a man I was in a relationship with when I was out of town. Why? Because he did not like dogs and was jealous of how much I loved Corke. He left Corke in the cold, dark garage to slowly hemorrage to his death. It was the most painful thing I ever experienced. I couldn’t believe that one’s heart could hurt so much and still survive when I arrived home and had to bury him. I went on a quest to reach him. Our undying love for each other is what actually gave me the biggest blessing I could ever dream of - being able to communicate with animals. And in doing so, I vowed that I would help others be able to share with their beloved pets how much they fill our hearts and our lives. Also, to help people in their grief when they have had a pet pass on. I wanted to free people from the torment I lived until I was able to reach My Little Angel - Corke.
* I am mostly clairaudient (hear their voice) and clairsentient (feel their emotions), but I do get clairvoyant (see images) information as well. So just as you and I would talk together, that’s how it is with your pet and me. You get to hear exactly what their response is to what you ask or tell them.
* My training in healing touch has turned into the ability to do intuitive healing/energy balancing. I am able to see energy blockages and pain in animals without being in their presence. This healing technique has helped the animals I’ve worked with emotionally and physically. I’ll also recommend natural products that might help with various issues.
View all posts by chatswithanimals
3 thoughts on “Keep Your Babies Safe From Coyotes !”
Thank you so much for this advice, we hear them across the river from us. Did ou see them in daylight?
We’ve seen them all times of the bright daylight and all times at night. Use to be you’d only see them come out at night. Not bright of day and they walk right beside cars going along the road too!