CAUTION: If You Stay At A Hotel With Your Pet(s)

Sadly, a lady who was staying at the Motel 6 in Mission Valley many weeks ago, had the saddest lesson.
Someone there, let her dog out of the room while she was away. It was running all over the busy frontage road and even busier freeway.
She gets a call from police saying her dog was loose, got hit by a car and died. Her beautiful German Shepard gone.
Telling the front desk is no guarantee your room will be left unattended by staff per your direction. The pet can run past them before they even finish opening the door.
For a cost of about $30 and a sign attached to the door, this could have saved her beautiful pooch more than likely.
I made this sign, keep it in a plastic page saver and tape it to the door + tell the front desk AND maid service NOT to go in my room + keep a gate in the way of the door in case it IS opened. But, even a pop up kennel or pen works better (especially for cats who can jump easily over gates).
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 3.07.39 PM.png
                            Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 2.55.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-05 at 2.56.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 2.55.23 PM.png

One thought on “CAUTION: If You Stay At A Hotel With Your Pet(s)”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s